- It manages assignments
- It has the amenities of a calendar
- Conduct search operations
- Tasks can be made swiftly and notes taken promptly with the help of the green button made available
Advantages of Asana
- It is fast and user friendly
- The shortcuts on your keyboard and the fact that you do not have to keep on clicking your mouse make it extremely easy to operate
- One can share or even upload documents related to projects and assignments to teams
- It enables companies to manage their work flows better
- Asana has won the support of not just those who have just started using a tool for task management but those who are experienced in using them too. It is ideal because of its flexibility and its ability to provide for those with extremely busy schedules and so much to do.
- Prices for this platform are according to how many users are using it. As long as your team does not have more than 30 people using the tool, it comes at no charge.
Comprehensive Asana Salesforce Integration GuideAsana can be integrated with other applications including those from Salesforce to make work easier. This integration is mostly for people or businesses using a lot of applications at a time and the activities they carry out are quite monotonous. Advantages of Integration
The benefit of having both Asana and Salesforce products’ is the features complimenting each other. Salesforce is not as powerful when it comes to managing tasks but on the other hand its advantages are undeniably important. Integration therefore, gives one a chance to use both.
It reduces one’s list of activities to do. When using Salesforce applications, these tasks can be easily automated through Asana salesforce integration. Some of the integrations are simple and can do them at your won time. This is convenient, cost effective and getting details over the internet from experts when you get stuck is possible. You can also choose to connect Asana with the services you are comfortable with either with online tools or having someone to do it for you.
Asana and Salesforce Integration
- Asana can be integrated with workforce but it will need you to keep tabs of the process so that it is done in such a way that is ideal for you. This is when you chose to have a technician do it for you.
- Stays updated with what the technician is doing and get all your questions answered about what they are doing.
- Integration may include having to add other features from another software provider or just straight use of the in-house application. Get details about the options before actually choosing one.
- It will involve channeling data from your business to Asana will be done when there is an addition of a project, task or any other new action including an update on a task. The integration will also have tasks and projects added and created in Asana and have the data updated as well.
- One can also use configuration software. Depending on which one you choose, they will have a variety of ways to decide from in which you can have your salesforce and Asana connected. Some of these include using the already made connectors and developing your own connectors even without the need of a program.
- Because the integration needs differ, thus the importance of carefully going through the connectors provided to find one that best fits your situation. They include those that will help you transfer data to asana, from salesforce and sending data to Asana and having the data should also be properly synced.
Choosing an Asana Salesforce Integration Software Provider
- They should have a good reputation among businesses for connecting different applications of their choice together.
- Some of the connection services will not require you to have to enter any codes or send any developers to do the job
- They should have the integration done swiftly and conveniently to allow you to get back to your work as soon as possible.
- When looking at the reviews for the developer or company to consult, ensure you establish whether they can be trusted and depended upon to do the right job.
- Client support should be responsive and top notch
One can also choose to use online tools that are sometimes free. What one can get from tools integrating Asana and Salesforce include
- Salesforce tasks can be used to create tasks on Asana
- Creating new salesforce tasks from Asana pre existing tasks
- One can assign team members with tasks using salesforce
- One can have tasks on Asana created from Salesforce new cases, leads, events,
- Salesforce opportunities can be generated from stories in Asana,
- Asana tasks that are new will also help generate for the custom new items
All of this is done automatically using the different integration online tools; note what a tool can and cannot do. For instance, while some will allow for data creation on Salesforce from Asana, they will not allow for update when it is updated on Asana.
Asana Salesforce integrations allows you to get the best of both of these invaluable tools to propel the success of your business.