Salesforce allows you to apply a great amount of your business logic with the help of point-and-click features like the approval processes or workflows. Nonetheless, at some point, you will want to have more control than what the features are providing. In those situations, you will need the Apex Code.
Apex is an object-based programming language, which allows you to unify and execute the flow and transaction control statement on Salesforce, in conjunction with an API. An Apex class is a set of variables and techniques and they can be developed in various ways. Here is an Apex Salesforce Tutorial that will help you learn more about the programming language.
The entire Apex – Salesforce Developer Tutorial is categorized in some top essentials, including the email template, the Salesforce developer and the –Salesforce integration patterns.
How to Create Email Template in Salesforce
There are various ways that you can create an email template in Salesforce and the Custom Email template, which has no template, is one of the easiest ways. Here is a quick way on how to go about it:
– Create the template folders, for the sake of organizing them accordingly.
– Manage the images within the department or group. The image that you need to display must be accessed by the public.
– Create a header banner for the template.
– Maintain the subject to a maximum of 50 characters
– Apply a font that can be read easily on a mobile device.
– Include a reasonable Alt text to the header banner.
These are the quick steps on – how to create email template in Salesforce, using the Custom template, one of the essentials of the Apex Salesforce Tutorial.
The Salesforce Developer Tutorial
You must also have a Salesforce Platform that will design a conference management application, which lets the conference admin to run all the conference aspects like sessions, hotels, speakers, among others. Some of the things that will be covered in the tutorial include the following:
– The creation of custom objects, Batch processes, Unit Tests and Custom Apps, with the use of APIs.
– The application of declarative features of that platform, which will create the Tabs, an App, or optimize the Page Layouts.
– Creation of triggers, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and controller extensions.
– Application of the DML and SOQL to create, update, query and delete the data.
There are specific requirements that will be needed in order to successfully develop a platform.
The Salesforce Integration Patterns
Another essential of the Apex Salesforce Tutorial is the development of the integration patterns. You must choose the right pattern, in relation to what you are aiming to accomplish. There are patterns that will be suitable in specific conditions. Usually, one pattern might not be enough to use when you need a reliable remedy. For that, always ensure that you have chosen a pattern that is both effective and appropriate in your project. Some of the major integration patterns in Salesforce include the Data Virtualization, Bulk, Custom and Real-time and each pattern has its pros and cons.