Creating HTML email templates is one of the best ways to control your branding and increase efficiency on your Salesforce. HTML is one of the most used web languages and it’s very useful in displaying scripted items such as newsletters, proposals, invitations, letterheads and introduction. If your company or organization has a Salesforce package, you can use this article to set up Salesforce email templates HTML and send mass emails to your contacts.
Setting up Custom HTML Salesforce Email Templates
Creating Salesforce email templates HTML is very easy; all you need is some little time and some background Knowledge on HTML. The best advantage of using custom Salesforce HTML templates is that they can be read by both smartphone devices and computers. If you have already set up email to case Salesforce functionality, consider setting up new custom made HTML templates and easily track users that receive and read your emails.
How to Create Salesforce Email Templates
In order to create custom Salesforce email templates HTML, you must have at least one letterhead or a mail layout template in your Salesforce folders.
User Permission Needed
1. To create HTML email templates you must have some permission to edit all public templates from the setup options.
2. If you are not allowed to edit public templates or don’t have the permission to do so, locate your personal settings on Salesforce. Type “Templates” in the quick find box and then select Salesforce Email Templates.
Step By Step on How to Create Salesforce Email Templates HTML
1. If you have the persimmons to create Salesforce email templates go to setup >> Administration-setup >> Communication-Setup >> Email-Templates.
2. On the right side of your computer screen you will see a bunch of HTML email templates that have been created by other users. In order to keep your work organized, create a new folder for saving you new HTML email templates. Remember that you can always use the schedule reports Salesforce feature every time you want to schedule an email notification.
3. On screen provided options click on “New Template” and choose the HTML option (letterhead) and then click next.
4. Save the Template on the folder that you created earlier.
5. Select “available for use” to make the template available to all users.
6. Change the template name from default to a name that you can easily remember and refer to your employees or users. The name can only contain alphanumeric characters, underscores and must be unique.
7. Choose a suitable letterhead to add to your email template. Please note that you cannot change the letterhead once you have added it to your email template. If you want to change the letterhead in future, then you will have to create a new HTML email template.
8. Choose the Email layout for your template. The layout determines how the page layouts, message text, and columns will appear.
9. Choose a suitable description that will serve as a tittle for the email activity and then click next.
10. In the next part of your setup, choose a suitable subject for the email template.
11. Once you are done with all the customization set ups of your template, click on the save button to save your Email template.
12. If you-you have a lot of email quiries to deal with, you can also set email to case Salesforce feature that enables you to solve and deal with different customers inquiries.
With an email template you can track all report with the “schedule reports Salesforce” feature and see who reads your email and clicks on the links or images contained in your emails. If you follow all the guidelines illustrated in the above article, you will realize how easy it is to set up Salesforce email templates HTML. Custom made HTML email templates allows you to have the best Salesforce experience among any other types of templates.