- Access your Salesforce account, contacts, current opportunities, tasks and chatter objects.
- Create new data and edit old records.
- Instantly search for needed records with ease.
- Engage with custom fields, triggers, related lists and validation rules crucial to your daily work.
- Preview all recently viewed places on your tabs.
Since most sales tasks occur away from the desk, the new Salesforce iPad app allows marketing executives to continue working on crucial tasks while moving and still be able to update colleagues on the progress of deals. Essentially, the iPad app allows a sales team to work more closely and sign more deals while they are far from each other. It is especially more significant for sales executives working with prospective clients in the field. Users can either login directly into their sales force account using their safari browser or install the sales force touch app from apple store; both ways require your device to have iOS5.0 or higher. Special Features on the Salesforce App While out in the field, a marketer may have a busy day, the sales app is optimized to allow easy use of the touch screen. It provides spontaneous commands and fewer clicks. This helps you save time and concentrate more on the important stuff. With this ipad app you can access the following from the comfort of your iPad while on the go: