iContact for Salesforce ReviewIn order for you to deal with customers effectively, you need to know what they want, even before they come to you. This means that you should offer them products that address their needs before the competition does. In order to meet your clients’ needs effectively, you will need a CRM to enable you analyze customer behavior and preferences. You will however, also need an email marketing tool, to get the message of your brand out there. That is where iContact for Salesforce comes in.
There is no doubt that the Salesforce CRM is great for customer care. However, it needs to be integrated with other apps to enhance the functions that it has. IContact for Salesforce is one of those apps. The email-marketing software is meant for small and medium businesses. It helps you create and track email marketing campaigns for the masses in order to enable you make the right choices for your business.
iContact for Salesforce Features
Several features help distinguish iContact software from the competition. These features are worth noting.
- iContact for Salesforce is natively integrated into the Salesforce CRM system. This means that it accommodates the data footprints better. It also has a good archive design. The tight integration with Salesforce that iContact has means that if you use the CRM, you do not need to make any major adjustments to either software so that they can be compatible.
- It has free spam checks. This means that when you make use of iContact, you do not need to worry about your email campaigns causing you to be blacklisted by other internet users.
- The app has social media integration capabilities. This means that you can incorporate social media like Facebook and Twitter in your email campaigns to market your business and determine responses of subscribers.
- The app has a call to action button integration for your templates that enables your email marketing campaigns to be shared and liked by social media members.
- The app has superb tracking metrics, which is what makes it so popular. The tracking capabilities within this software, not only help in tracking spam complaints, but also unique clicks and bounces. In addition, it tracks unsubscribes, unique and total openings and delivers.
- IContact for Salesforce has a number of templates, which can be used as the foundation of your email marketing forms.
- The app also has blank frameworks that you can use to design your email marketing campaigns with the help of a designer or on your own.
- The app has a number of WordPress plugins, which can be used in the design of email forms for marketing campaigns for your business. You can use them together with the blank frameworks to past HTML codes, which will allow you to host your images within an image gallery.
- The app has scheduling capabilities, which allow for email marketing campaigns to be scheduled at intervals.
Like any other software iContact for Salesforce, has advantages and disadvantages.
- The tracking metrics of the app and especially the social media features, are some of the best there are in the market. They play a huge role in enabling you to understand every aspect related to your marketing campaign. Because of this, it is much easier for you to go back to the drawing board, and come up with better marketing strategies that will enhance your sales and revenues even more.
- The native integration of iContact with Salesforce means that you will not need to spend more time and money to make them compatible. You can just get to work as soon as the app is running.
- Based on most reviews, iContact software for Salesforce is one of the easiest apps to use. The basic templates are easy for people to use or adjust even when they do not have much expertise in using email-marketing tools.
- The spam complaints’ tracking that iContact provides means that you can send mass emails without worrying about blacklisting. To make matters even better, the spam checks are free. This enables you to avoid having your email campaigns destroying your reputation online, which will affect your bottom line negatively.
- IContact is easy to install. In addition, when a problem arises, there is a great technical support system in place to help you solve them. The support is available via email, chat, and even phone, which offers you flexibility with regard to accessing the help you need.
- The app is quite affordable, which means that even on a limited budget, you can access it for your email campaigns.
- You can pay for the use of the app on a monthly basis. That means that when you are tired of the product, you can cancel your payments and move to another option.
- You will need to downgrade your subscription manually when you reduce your list number because it is not done automatically. This can be quite cumbersome.
- The process of canceling your credit card payment can also be quite hectic, which means that you will spend a lot of time on the issue.
- IContact is very basic, which is great news for beginners. However, that simplicity compromises the functionality of the app to a certain extent. This means that while your tracking metrics are going to be great, the targeting opportunities are going to be limited. You will therefore find that your customization abilities, when it comes to email marketing creation are limited also.
Many apps for email marketing exist out there. That does not mean that you should buy them all. While iContact has its shortcomings with regard to some of its targeting functionality, it has a lot going for it. The software is affordable and offers a great opportunity for you to market through emails without a lot of struggle. The price you pay for the product makes it even more attractive. In addition, the great customer care available makes iContact for Salesforce one of the best options available if you are in search of an email-marketing tool.