Want to know how to how to send a mass email in Salesforce? Is so, read on. Frankly, it is possible to send a mass email text to a recipient list that has contacts, person accounts, leads, or even users that you can view in Salesforce. The following are some of the steps on how to send mass email in Salesforce.
9 Steps on How to Send Mass Email in Salesforce
1. Select the type of recipients for the mass email
a) To send your mass email to person accounts or contacts, click the Mass Email Contacts. It is available in the Tools section just at the bottom of cases tabs or contacts. In case your business use person accounts, the link is available in the Tools section also, at the lower part of account tabs
b) To send your mass email to the leads, you need to click Mass Email Leads. The link is available in the Tools section also, just at the bottom of the leads tabs.
c) To send your mass email to the users, you need to click Your Name/Setup/Manage Users/Mass Email Users. This link is available to the users and administrators with the `Manage Users` authorization.
2. Choose a list view of the recipients & click Go. By the default, the My Leads, My Contacts, My cases, or Active Users views include the entire records of that kind with an email address. You need to create a new custom view to change the list of the recipients. Email to case Salesforce is important since it will enable you to correspond and resolve inquiries through email.
3. Default chooses all the recipients. You should remove the recipients who should not receive the email. To eliminate those recipients, deselect them, or use the top checkbox that is available in the list view to deselect or select all recipients who are listed on the page.
4. Then you click next
5. Select email template.
6. Click preview links to view templates. This is optional.
7. Click next
8. From the processing options that are available on the confirmation page, select;
i) BCC me on one message
ii) Store an activity for each message. Activity History item is associated with the lead, person account, or contact. The body, attachment, and subject of the email is not stored in Activity History item.
iii) Use my signature. You can optionally add your email signature in the mass email. The option is only applicable to text email.
iv) Mass Email Name. Enter a name that you will use to recognize your mass email in mass email queue.
9. In the section of Delivery Options, you can select one of the following options. Select;
i) Send now
ii) Schedule for delivery on & click in the date field to indicate when the Salesforce will send the mass email. Indicate your time zone using the adjacent drop-down menu.
The last 2 steps on How to Send a Mass email in Salesforce
Want to know the final steps on how to send a mass email in Salesforce? The following are the final steps.
10. Click send. You have submitted the Salesforce mass email.
11. Click finished.
The above are the 11 steps on how to send a mass email in Salesforce. You can receive the best Salesforce training through many outlets and it is important to seek this out.